Thursday, 22 October 2015

Student reflection

What I feel I did well when filming

7th October - On this day we went to get some conceptual footage for our video. This meant that wee went to Essex record labels car park as we needed to get water from the river to put into the bath. I feel that I worked well as a team player to sort out the resources needed as I was in charge of getting the water from the river to the bath, a very wet task... Also I took one for the team and got in the bath, A job only myself and James manned up to!

30th October - On this day we got another conceptual shot of James walking to the camera whilst a girl stood in front of it. I feel that I did well here as I thought of the shot to portray the sinister theme in the video.

14th October - We needed to get another shot of Steve drumming on this day. I worked especially well here as when I took on the role of recording I remembered the advice from Jake Wynne on how to get effective tracking shots. We therefore used a wheeled chair and pushed it back and forth with myself sitting on it.

18th November - On this day we went to get shots of bottles smashing, so we could put them into slow motion in our video. I worked well here as I came up with different types of shot angles to capture the best footage possible

Even better if

On each of the filming days I feel that I could have helped more with ideas. As a lot of the time I left it down to Will to decide what types of shots we would get. Also we suffered from the battery's to the cameras running out a lot due to my lazy self not checking to see if they we charged. Therefore obviously I would need to ensure they were charged if I were to improve on my filming qualities.


No comments:

Post a Comment