Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Getting started

What I'm looking forward to:

The main thing I am looking forward to is the end result of our music video when it all comes together. The reason behind this is because I'm looking forward to see how well we have worked as a team to get a professional music video complete. I am also looking forward to hearing all the different ideas people come up with to shoot the music video as this means we may explore new and exciting locations.

What might be a challenge:

One of the main things I think that may be a challenge is deciding who's going to be in front of the camera due to a lot of people being camera shy. Another challenge that I will have to overcome is how to make my editing look professional and not childlike as in the past my editing has looked unoriginal as I didn't try anything new when it came to the effects used. The final challenge will be coming up with an idea for our music video and then deciding which one to use if we have a series of ideas.

My 'Learning needs':

Before we start our music video I will need to learn how to lip sync people too the song and make it look realistic rather than tacky. I will also need to know all the different types of shots to use when filming the video to make sure we gain as many marks as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment