Friday, 25 September 2015
Student music video marking
Grade 36/40
Reason
The reason I have given this grade is due to the editing. The editing is very slick and professional as shown through the moving images being made into a cartoon strip and also the lyrics being shown when they are sung for example when 'INDEPENDENT' is spelled out. Also the shot quality is quite good as the images are bright and not pixelated, which is a challenge to overcome.
Improvements
The improvements I would suggest is shooting in a less common location as London is used in many music videos so it gets a bit dull and repetitive to watch. Also I would have liked to see more convincing acting from the mime people as I felt that they didn't want to be there when they were singing.
Grade 38/40
Reason
I have awarded this video this grade due to the quality of each of the shots. I feel that each shot was thought about well and this clearly shows. Especially when she is singing in the rain I feel that this looks like a professional shot.
Improvements
As this song is sung by Adele the artist looks like her. I feel that this shouldn't be the case and I think that she should be more original in her image.
Labels:
Research
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment