Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Annotated Lyrics

Prior to the lyrics in the song, there is 20 seconds where the music is building in volume and rhythm. This atmospheric music is where we plan to use artistic and original master shots to grab the attention of the audience. This includes the close up of James underwater shouting towards the camera.

Opening verse - With the opening lyrics, I hope to show the performance element of our video. Using an extreme wide shot, the band will be playing in the river and singing the lyrics. This will act as our stabilizing shot and will last roughly two seconds. This will show viewers who the band are and what their roles are.  
0.22 - 1.08
What time you coming down?
We started losing light.
I'll never make it right
If you don't want me around,
I'm so excited for the night,
All we need's my bike and your enormous house
You said some day we might
When I'm closer to your height
'Til then we'll knock around, endlessly
You're all I need

Second verse - This verse has the main chorus of the song in it. For this we are going to have shots of the band laying on the ground with the camera directly above us whilst we sing into it.

1.09 - 1.51
Don't you see me now?
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,
Don't you need me?
I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you,
And on this night and in this light,
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
Maybe you'll change your mind 
I think I'm falling, I think I'm falling

Third verse - In this verse the pace of the song speeds up, meaning the shots will cut quicker. The shots will vary from us performing in the river, to shots of smoke flooding a room.

1.52 - 2.31
I'm caught on your coat again
You said, "Oh, no, it's fine,"
I read between the lines 
And touched your leg again, again
I'll take you one day at a time,
Soon you will be mine,
Oh but I want you now (I want you now)
When the smoke is in your eyes,
You look so alive,
Do you fancy sitting down with me? Maybe?

Fourth verse - In this verse we would like to show more shots of us performing in the river and also shots of us in a car driving around.We want to show a more natural side to the band so we wanted to get shots of them when they're not performing.

2.32 - 3.00
You're all I need
According to your heart,
My place is not deliberate,
Feeling of your arms
I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your neck

Fifth verse - Again this verse has the chorus in it so we will cut back to the band singing it on the ground, looking directly into the camera
3.01 - 3.40
Don't you see me?
I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
Don't you need me?
I, I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
And on this night and in this light
I think I'm falling, I'm falling for you
Maybe you'll change your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment